View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)
: I have used the stop payment otion on my credit card due to the fact that the services I payed for were not fulfilled. After a while I had also closed my credit card acct. The marchent does not agree with me stopping payment and the bank wants me to resolve the issue.. Wha can they do if the acct. has been closed.. Can they charge the money to a closed acct??
Thanks. Arthur

  Reply With Quote