View Single Post
  #6 (permalink)
: The fiance company/bank does not want the POS car they sold to you...They are more interested in the loan contract you signed @ 26%. A voluntary or regular repo won't get you out of the loan.
- If you can't pay/settle the debt, the only way out of the loan is to file for Chapter 7 bankruptcy. If you would seriously consider this option, then you might want to use it as a tool to settle the $3,000 or so. Of course they might call your bluff and you may end up having to file.
- If you ever plan to return to this nation, I would not recommend just leaving this debt just hanging If you do you could return to a judgement that could be $15,000 or so. Employers doing credit checks would not be thrilled seeing an unpaid judgement in this amount and it could really damage your ability to work.

  Reply With Quote